We want all our guests to have a wonderful time exploring Scotland and getting truly emersed in Scotland’s beauty. To be fully prepared and ready for your adventure, please look at the following websites. They have a wealth of knowledge and information to help you prepare for your trip. And as responsible & respectful campers, there are some things you need to be aware of, like the Scottish Outdoor Access Code.
We promote responsible and respectful camping here at 4×4 Overland Hire and are members of CAMPA. We want to ensure our guests are fully prepared and aware of responsible and respectful camping. We explain the Scottish Outdoor Access Code on arrival but also have a copy in the vehicle to refer to. We want our guests to have a great time and be respectful to wildlife, nature and local communities.
What we provide to help promote respectful camping:
● Laminated copy of Scottish Outdoor Access Code in our vehicles
● Garmin Overland- which provides a GPS, locations of public toilets, fuel stations, campsites, camping spots and much more
● Rubbish bag- To store and transport the rubbish
● Trowel- Dig holes for toileting and leave no trave
● Biogradable washing up liquid
● Portable fire pit with a floor mat to protect the ground. Please look out for signs not permitting fires!
● No off roading or driving on private land
Leave no trace and keep Scotland beautiful. Enjoy, protect, and respect!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.